We’re so excited to announce these roles available now with Helen Milan!
We are searching for an on-site Shipping + Customer Experience Team Member at our warehouse/office on Boston’s South Shore.
Helen Milan is a rapidly-growing lifestyle brand and an emerging leader in high-end, low-waste online retail. We are building a small, talented team that approaches everything we do with an entrepreneurial mindset. We’re currently looking for the following team members:
SHIPPING + CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM MEMBER (PART-TIME | FULL TIME)
Shipping + Customer Service Team Members work in our warehouse/office on Boston’s South Shore in Massachusetts.
Our warehouse is open Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm so work schedules will be within these hours. We are currently looking for people that are available 3-5 days per week.
This hands-on role requires an energetic and meticulous person who loves wrapping gifts for friends and family.
Shipping + Customer Experience Team Members are the Helen Milan brand:
- Experience Creation. Receiving a Helen Milan package is not your average mail day. Your obsession with aesthetics and attention to detail are vital to this role as you prepare and package every order with love.
- People. Our culture is built on positivity, collaboration, flexibility, hard work and a genuine care for one another.
- Be a part of the vision. Develop an understanding of the Helen Milan brand and apply that knowledge to every aspect of the role.
- Be prepared. With rapid growth comes unpredictability. Be flexible and be prepared to go with the flow in an ever-changing environment.
- Pick items (walk the warehouse)
- Navigate warehouse computer software and prepare order documentation (must be computer-literate)
- Wrap products and package them in line with Helen Milan aesthetic standards
- Communicate with customers regarding open orders, cancellations and other CS issues
- Assist with receiving, unloading, counting and stocking physical inventory in the warehouse (ability to lift up to 40lbs)
- Keep packaging supplies organized and ensure proper stock levels.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, inventory space and work stations neat; sweep, wipe surfaces, dust and vacuum
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Liaise with suppliers and transport companies as and when required in a timely manner
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact failure/cost of poor quality
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager to assist the team and business
- Gift wrapping expert
- Optimism and flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Able to lift 40lbs
- Able to stand for several hours at a time
- Knowledge of the zero-waste lifestyle or a desire to learn
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Retail or customer service experience preferred (with employer references)
If you are interested in a career with Helen Milan, email your Resume and Cover Letter (this will tell us more about YOU, and will let us know how much you've researched our brand and *get* us) to email@example.com with the subject line: APPLICATION FOR SHIPPING TEAM MEMBER
Know someone who would be perfect for a position with us? Please pass it on!